

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Papa G and Grandma G came from Minnesota to spend the holiday with us. As you can see, I got NO attention from them :) Mommy made me wear a "My first Thanksgiving" shirt on Thursday-Daddy thought I looked like a boy but Mommy thought I was as cute as ever!!! Then, we woke up on Sunday morning and had a little snow on the ground so again I had to have my picture taken. Thanks to Emmy and Anna I have a very cute hat to wear when it is so cold outside. I am doing good-sitting up so good now. Mommy has her Christmas trees up and I keep looking at them trying to figure out how to get over to them. I think I will have a plan very soon......... You guys all take care. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
"My First Thanksgiving AND My first Snow"
Posted by The Grimm Family at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You haave no clue how much we enjoy the pictures You are a beautiful baby and very smart.
Hey get in your walker and maybe you can walke right up to that Christmas Tree HA Love Aunt Wanda
Just wanted you to know that Aunt
Gail and Uncle Davis enjoy your pictures and your little announcements so much. Wish I was close enough to hug you. Kisses and Hugs Santa is on his way!
HI Addie, how are you doing? We just love the pictures your Mommy and Daddy put up of you. You have the most adoring hat.
It's too cold to not have a hat. Pappa G and I had such a good time at your house. Thanks for having us come. We just love spending time with you. Love you. Grandma G
Post a Comment