CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"My Half Birthday"


Hi my blogging friends!! Well, Sunday was officially my "half birthday" I turned six months old. Mommy and Daddy keep talking about how time flies. I went to the doctor yesterday. I weighed in at 15 lbs 4 oz and 25 inches long. The doctor says I am doing great. Then.......that mean nurse came in again and after telling me how cute I was she gave me FIVE shots. WHAT IN THE WORLD!!???!! Last week was a big week for me. I cut my first tooth one day and started on my second one the next day. So, between teething and my shots, Mommy says I have been pretty fussy, but I am trying to be a good girl. Last night, I started eating fruits-- FINALLY. They were wonderful. I had pears and can't wait for more tonight. Mommy took me to vote today and we had to wait in line for over an hour but it is a nice day out so I didn't mind too much. Hope you have a great week and if you haven't yet--GO VOTE!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Addie! I can't believe that you are already 6 months old - time really does fly!! You've got a lot going on - can't wait until we can see your little teeth in the pictures. So glad you're being good for your Mom. I've already voted but only had to wait a few minutes!
Love you lots-
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Hey Addie!
You getting so big. Tell Mom thanks for sharing you pictures with us. We love seeing them.

Love,
Aunt Janice and Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

Addie it is hard to beleive that you are already 6 months old.Your new pictures are just as beautiful as all the rest. congratulations on the new tooth buy the way wait until you try applesauce and banannas. Love Aunt Wanda p.s. tell your mom and thanks for the cd it sure is good and we love it.

kelly said...

I can't believe you are 6 months old! I will eat some cake for you:)
Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY, DEAR ADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are the most beautiful little girl we have ever seen, Addie. I think I might have to have a talk with that nurse you see that always gives you shots. Growing teeth is enough for awhile. We love you so much and can't wait until we get to see you. Love you, Papa and Grandma G.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lil Bro Dave & Marla,
What a great day! I logged on to see Addie celebrating her half birthday and I got an email from my oldest brother, Rod, that his son, Alan and wife Yonna are expecting their first baby after 7 years of marriage. I'm really enjoying being "Auntie" to these precious bundles from heaven! I have to send my hugs & kisses such a far distance though. My nephew, Daniel, who's now 2 1/2 is coming over tomorrow so I'll give him some extra squeezes and think of all of you. Love You and miss you, Sis, Lori (Mom sends her love & hugs too.)