CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sittin' and Stylin'


This week I started sitting up some on my own. I only do it for a couple of minutes before I tumble over.....but, boy is it fun! This is my new outfit Mommy bought me. Isn't it the cutest?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie, you are precious! I can't believe how big you are. I can't wait for you and Jasper to get to play together soon.

Anonymous said...

Addie, you look all grown up in your new outfit - you fit in great with the rest of us girls in your black and white!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Addie, it looks like you're ready to go out on the town. Boys you better be on the look out cuz here she comes.

PaPa G
P.S. We sure love you.

Anonymous said...

Addie you are soooo pretty in that new outfit and I can hardly beleive you are sitting up all by yourself. Love to you all Aunt Wanda