


Sorry it has been a while.......we have been busy. Last week was Mommy's birthday so Daddy took her on a date. Can you believe they left me with a babysitter??? I was stunned. They just forget how fun I can be. I am doing great. I am impressing Mommy with my new "tricks" everyday. I now sit in the cart when we shop and can sit in a high chair when Mommy and Daddy go out to eat. Mommy is really liking this because she says I was getting pretty heavy in that car seat! I am looking forward to a visit from Papa G and Grandma G this week. I am excited to see them and show them all my new tricks. Hope all is well with you. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
"Impressing Mommy"
Posted by The Grimm Family at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey I don't know how much Mommy is impressed but I sure am. You sure have a beautiful smile. Love Aunt Wanda
Post a Comment