CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

"All Dressed Up"

Daddy had his Christmas concert last night. It was GREAT!! Of course, Mommy just had to dress me up. I was super cute in my "Santa" outfit. This picture just doesn't do it justice, however, I am sure I will wear it again this holiday season so maybe Mommy can get a better picture then. I am doing good. "Growing like a weed" Mommy says. She had class today and Daddy had the day off so we had a wonderful day together. I just love "Addie/Daddy" time. Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Addie,
You're as cute as a button. You can be Santa's helper. He won't have any trouble finding you...you're precious! Happy Holidays to the Grimm Family.

XOXO
Julie

Anonymous said...

Addie, you look so cute!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lil Bro Dave & Marla,
Addie looks so sweet in her Santa outfit. Wish we could have been at the concert. Remember with love the many times we were there when you played here in San Diego. We have another baby on the way in our family due July, 2009! Will be my brother Rod's second grandchild and Mom's second great grandchild! We wish we could live closer to hug Addie, our Jaidyn, and baby due in July that will be in Louisiana. Promise to keep trying me on the phone til we connect brother! Our love & hugs, Sis Lori and Mom Donna

Anonymous said...

Well Addie I see Mommy set you close to that tree. Papa B told me not to be putting you up to anything but you could have turned around and got you something pretty off the tree. I love your Santa suit by the way. Hope I can see you all when you come down and thanks for my Christmas card picture. Love to you all, Aunt Wanda

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you all to know that we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We enjoy seeing pictures of Miss Addie. She is growing so fast. Hope to get to see you all this season. Love, Aunt Gail and Uncle Davis

Anonymous said...

Hi Lil Bro Dave & Marla,
We received your Christmas photo and letter. So happy that you are starting out right away with a photo card as this is Addie's first Christmas. You both look great and so happy with your little girl. I carry updated photos of you all in my brag book and share the photos with many friends. Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2009 Year. We Love You, Sis, Lori and Mom, Donna