


Well...my first Christmas has come and what a fun time I have had. On Christmas Eve Mom and Dad took me to a Christmas Eve Service. I was a big girl and sat through the whole thing. When Santa came the next morning, I was very impressed by the wonderful box he left for me. The green dress was my cousin Anna's dress when she was my age and I loved wearing it today! (Thank you Anna.) Tomorrow morning we are getting on an airplane and heading to Nashville for "Round Two". I can't wait to spend time with my mop and pop, aunts, uncles and cousins. Will write soon....
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Santa was Here
Posted by The Grimm Family at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Addie, you look beautiful in my green dress. See you at BB's!!
Love,
Anna
I can't wait to play with you at BB's! Merry Christmas
Micah
Am waiting on round 2 pics. I know you had a great time in Nashville. Talked with Benny and he said everything was great! Love to you all, Aunt Gail and Davis
Post a Comment