




Papa G and Grandma G came to visit us on Wednesday. We went to church for our candlelight service. Thursday night we celebrated Christmas. As you can tell, I love opening presents!!! We had SO much fun. Paper and boxes are my favorite!!! Today, we went to Bass Pro Shop and had my picture made with Santa-I wasn't scared of him but I sure didn' t smile while I sat on his lap. We continue to enjoy Papa G and Grandma G for the next few days. I am looking forward to our trip to Nashville soon. Merry Christmas.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmas....Round 1
Posted by The Grimm Family at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, Addie! Looks like you are having lots of fun. Can't wait to see you next week! Merry Christmas! Lots of Love- Emmy
Hey, Addie I knew you would enjoy those presents once you got to that pretty Christmas tree. We missed you all being here for our dinner but hope to see ou all soon. Love Aunt Wanda
nohenMerry day after Christmas to you Addie, Mom and Dad also. We sure are missing you all so much. I miss your sweet smile and your pretty little face. You are the joy of our lives. Papa G. says he is very lonesome for you. Thank you for having us be with you a few days. We love you all so much. Papa and Grandma G.
Post a Comment