CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Hello Strangers...Where have you been?? We are back by popular demand. It has been quite a while, so hold on this is quite the post with LOTS of pics and updates. We are doing well here in Missouri. Since my last post, Corine has bought a house here in town and moved from Minnesota. We are so very glad to have her here. Addie is LOVING having a grandparent close enough to visit, as are Mommy and Daddy. Also, as most of you know I am sure, we are expecting baby #2. My due date is March 22. So we are getting very excited about that. We don't know if it is a boy or girl-so we are excited for our little surprise. We have had a lot of snow this year. Above is a picture of us playing in the snow! As much as I don't mind snow, I am kinda over it and am ready for spring.
This is me and Addie after church on Sunday. She is such a sweet little girl. I am 34 weeks pregnant. Last week, my blood pressure got really high and my doctor took me off work and i am on "partial" bedrest right now, which basically means rest more than do. Pretty much, take care of Addie and that is it. As you remember, I had pre eclampsia with Addie (which is high blood pressure combined with protein in your urine) I am in the beginning stages of that now. I have a little protein in my urine now. We are hoping with no work and lots of rest, I can make it to 37 weeks. We want this little bun in the oven as long as he/she is willing to stay


One of the big changes at our house is moving Addie to her "big girl room" She has done great and I am confident will be an excellent little helper when the new baby arrives (probably more than I need or want at times)


In October, Dave and I spent a wonderful week in NYC celebrating our 5 year anniversary. My mom flew in from Nashville to keep Addie. Fun was had by all.

Santa brought Addie a kitchen for Christmas. We are REALLY into pretend these days. She LOVED it and still plays with it everyday.



The end of January was Dave's birthday. As you can tell in the picture, we have quite the Daddy's girl on our hands. You will hear no complaints from Daddy about that :-)

This is a sweet picture of our little pumpkin. She is growing so fast. I can only imagine once I bring the new baby home how big she will look.


Well, I think that this is enough info to cloud your brains for a while. As you can see we are a busy little family of 3, almost 4!! Guess I will have to change our blog name, huh? My goal is to update this once a week........hopefully I can do that. I love that this is my own little "virtual" scrapbook!
We hope you guys are all doing well and we will update you soon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have looked at this multiple times and have loved looking at all the pictures. Addie - you looked so cute as usual. We miss you all! We are hope all is well and can't wait to meet new "baby grimm".
Love,
Anita, Jasper, Anna, Emily, and Micah

Anonymous said...

We just wanted to leave one more comment....Dave looks so hot!
Emily and Anita

Anonymous said...

so nice to read ur blog marla...take good care of urself..love to addie...

bincy johnson...