Daddy and Addie before they head to Kindermusik on Valentine's Day. We had a good day. Addie LOVES Kindermusik. She goes on Monday nights with Dave. It is their time. If I ever try to go, she informs me that "my daddy" takes me there!! Glad they have something that the two of them enjoy doing. I am sure with the arrival of our little one, that will become very important.

I did get permission to attend my baby shower on Saturday. It was so nice and we had a lot of fun. We got lots of diapers, wipes and gift cards! We are very blessed. Addie sported her BIG SISTER t shirt that Emmy got her.

She loved these heart tights. She enjoyed Valentines. I mean, what girl wouldn't like a holiday that is all about love and candy!!

This is a pic from one of our "snow days" We have had LOTS this winter!! Addie is very into pretend right now. This is Sophie the baby doll she got for Christmas and we don't go very many places without her. This particular day, they were getting ready to go to her 3 favorite stores: Wal-Mart, Target, and Price Choppers. This certainly is a very fun age!

2 comments:
I love your blog. Hope you are doing good and getting lots of rest.
Although I'm sad that you are having to stay in the bed so much, I'm so excited to see you update your blog so often....I love seeing Addie...she is just adorable. Hope you are taking care of yourself!
Love ya,
Anita
Post a Comment