BB came today and we are SO excited. Addie met her at the door and said "I can't believe it!" We have been waiting on BB for what seems like a long time. So, now Addie thinks her and BB are going to the baby hospital to pick the baby up and bring it home. I (Marla) really have nothing to do with the process!! Hopefully, Addison won't be disappointed in the baby Mommy and Daddy bring home. Addie has alot planned for her and BB. I hope BB can stay caught up!!
I am doing good. Still going for non stress test on Tuesdays and Fridays and see my ob every Tuesday. All is well for now, bedrest is working wonders!! We are getting very excited for our little bundle of joy-mostly to see if it's a he bundle or a she bundle!!! Whats your guess??
6 comments:
I am thinking girl..but little boys sure are sweet on their mommas:)
Can't wait to find out!
I was thinking boy from the very beginning, but now I'm having second thoughts...
I am thinking boy, but I usually guess wrong!
Debbie M.
I'm not worried about boy or girl, I'm trying to figure out WHAT?! you're going to name your blog!!! LOL!
OOPS! I forgot to sign my 'anonymous' comment about naming your blog!!
~Amanda Kate Foster
I'm so glad you are updating this blog again...I really love keeping up with you guys...Glad mom made it ok...it is hilarious how Addie has plans for them...By the way, I'm thinking a "girl bundle"
Love you guys,
Anita
Post a Comment