

OK! OK! Sorry for the delay but being 4 months old is a VERY busy job. I don't think you people understand!!! I went to the doctor yesterday. I tipped the scale at 12 lbs 11oz. Dr. Beck described me as "perfect." Now to celebrate my arrival to perfection, she gave me 4 shots!!! What a world--whatever happened to ice cream for celebrations?? I do, now that I am older, get to try some rice cereal. I had my first of that last night and let me say I am not that impressed. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Friday, September 5, 2008
This one is for you Emmy!
Posted by The Grimm Family at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Addie, I LOVE your big smile. You get cutier all the time!! Maybe before long you'll get to try the oatmeal cereal - much better than the rice - especially with fruit! Have a great weekend. Thanks for the update, Marla!
Love,
Emmy
I agree with Emily We need pictures more often I have tasted that rice cereal and I say yuk Love to you all Aunt Wanda
Post a Comment