CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

some snapshots....




Well, we don't have any news for you, but thought we would just put some snapshots up for the week. Addie is doing great! We are looking forward to a visit from Dave's parents tomorrow for the weekend. Then, we will be on the countdown to Ben's wedding. We fly to Tennessee the end of the month. So, as it sounds, we are very busy. Hope all is well with all of you. Have a great afternoon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Addie! You look so big sitting in your bumbo seat!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Have fun with Grandma and Grandpa Grimm this weekend.
Love you lots-
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Addie! Please tell your Mommy and Daddy for me, that I really enjoy seeing the pictures of you, as well as the things "you" write! You are not only beautiful, you are also very clever! I'm glad you like rice cereal more. My granddaughter, Cecilia, is about six weeks older than you are, and she did not like it very much at first, either. She has also had oatmeal; and just this week, she was introduced to the wonderful flavor of green beans! She says she hopes you will like them as much as she does, because she thinks they are yummy! Keep on entertaining Mommy and Daddy, and have a great time this weekend with your grandparents! See you in church!
Debbie M.

Anonymous said...

Hey Addie you are growing sofast and I love all the pictures of you Tell Mom and Dad thanks from Aunt Wanda and you have a beautiful smile Love You All, Aunt Wanda

Anonymous said...

My, goodness you are going to be grown by the time I get to see you again. You are growing so fast! Just remember who you love best--Me! HA! Love you lots, Aunt Gail Uncle Davis says Hey, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Addie,
You are getting so big and are so beautiful. We can't wait to see you at Ben's wedding. Kaycee is excited to meet you.
Love
Aunt Janice, Uncle Mike, and Kaycee

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave & Marla,
What a smiler Addie is! Mom wanted me to write that the book "Are You My Mother" is the best! We got Daniel a soft one which he loves to look at in Grandma and Auntie's lap when he visits. Have fun with your folks, Dave, and I'm so happy that your Dad is up for traveling to see his adorable granddaughter! We're sending our love & hugs from sunny San Diego, Sis,Lori & Gma.Donna

Anonymous said...

I can really see Dave in Addie as she gets older. Especially her eyes! Way to represent the Grimm side, Addie!!
Karen Coyle

Anonymous said...

I've said it before. I'll say it again...."Dave Grimm Jr."