

Friday, Daddy and Mommy thought I needed some "culture." So, they took me to the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art. I had a good time. I love hanging out with Mommy and Daddy. Sorry the top picture is so dark, but Daddy just had to make my picture by the Van Gogh painting. Just to let all my "fans" know I am now a big girl because Saturday I rolled over for the first time!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
A field trip to the Museum
Posted by The Grimm Family at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way to go Addie! Just don't get too big too fast. Love ya' lots Aunt Gail
Hi Addie,Mom & Dad,
Looking good, little girl.
You get cuter the bigger you get. Papa & Grandma G. can't wait until we get to see you. You will have to take us to the museum when we come to see you. Looked pretty good. Love you so much. Grandma G & Papa G
Hey Addie don't grow up too fast you have a music lesson with Dad and the you go to the museum What happened to the zoo and puppet shows Love you all, Aunt Wanda
Hi Dave and Marla,
Just want to let you know that brother Rod and wife Karen who live in Slidell,Louisiana have gone to higher ground in Texas with son Andrew,wife Katy, and granddaughter Jaidyn. Thank you all for your prayers that the damage will be minimal when the hurricane hits land. We love you, Sis Lori & Mom Donna
Ok, Addison, these pictures are cute but i've been looking at them for a week and a half now. I know you've done something cute in the last few days. Hugs and Kisses-
Emmy
Post a Comment