CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Fun With Friends"





We had friends come in this weekend to see us. Keith came from Jackson and Kelli came from D.C. We had a wonderful time. Dave and Keith played LOTS of video games and Kelli and I had a great time catching up. Addie is doing great. She is sleeping 8 hours every night now so Mommy and Daddy are lovin' that. She talks all the time now (Where does she get that from???)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave & Marla,
Love the picture of you both with Addie. Where are you with the waterfall behind you? So happy to hear that Addie is sleeping 8 hrs. Mom and I send our love, Sis,Lori

Anonymous said...

Hey, Addie!
I'd love for you to call and talk to me sometime.
Hugs & Kisses-
Emmy

Anonymous said...

That kid is getting better looking everyday and her company is improving.

I bet she'll be a major gamer!! She'll know the names of the characters from Halo before she says "mama" or "dada"
IKE