


As you can see, I am getting to be such a big girl!!! Somebody gave my Mommy a snow suit for me and, as you can see, she couldn't wait to get me in it. I know I am cute, but really??? I am adjusting to Mommy going back to work and am LOVING Addie/Daddy time. We do lots of fun things!! Just wanted to say "Hi" to all my "blogging fans" and have a great week!
Monday, August 18, 2008
"Growing Like A Weed"
Posted by The Grimm Family at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Addie! If your mom goes too crazy you can come stay with me for a while :)
Love ya,
Emmy
Hey Addie it looks like mommy is getting ready for a rough winter. You make a cute teddy bear and all your pictures are beautiful I am glad that you and your daddy have some quality time even tho if I was your mommy I might never work and just stay home with you
Love Aunt wanda
Post a Comment