



Daddy surprised me and Mommy with flowers on Valentine's Day. He is so sweet to us both. In my card, he wrote a letter to me telling me how much he loved me and explained to me what true love is. He is such a good daddy. He set the bar pretty high. I know I won't remember the flowers or Mommy reading the card to me, but it was a special moment for Daddy and Mommy. Mommy took lots of pictures so she can put it in my scrapbook so one day when I have a boyfriend I can read my note from Daddy and be reminded about true love and my first Valentine's Day. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's. We love you!!!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day...a little late
Posted by The Grimm Family at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oooh! That's too cute!
Hey, Addie, Mom and Dad too. You two are so beautiful in between the roses. I love the pictures. Love you all. Papa and Grandma G.
I'm glad your daddy appreciates his two beautiful girls. He got both of you some really pretty flowers, but like Grandma G. said in her post, you and your mommy are SO beautiful in between the roses! I know you will alawys treasure his note to you. That was a very sweet, loving thing for him to do. Debbie M.
Hi Lil Bro Dave & Marla,
It warms my heart, Dave, that you now have a beautiful wife and sweet daughter to pour your loving heart out to on Valentine's Day. I'm so thankful that you remembered your sis with sentiments in earlier years too. Your tender heart which you express through your music also goes very deep with you! The roses and cards are treasures and the photos are perfect to keep the special Valentine's Day celebration alive. With love & hugs to you brother, Marla, and Addie, Sis, Lori & Mom Donna
Hey girls (and guy)! I just found your blog. Addie is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment