


Saturday was my Daddy's birthday. We had a great day! We went to breakfast, which is one of Daddy's favorite things to do. Then, we shopped a little, took a nap, and had a wonderful dinner. Daddy said he had a fun time "just being with his girls." I am still working on how to learn to crawl. I just can't figure it out. I am going backwards real well. Now if I can only figure out how to go frontwards we will be in good shape. I have a busy week this week. Today I am 9 months old--Happy Birthday to me!! Wednesday I go to the doctor and get more of those horrible shots. Wednesday night, though, good things will happen. Papa G and Grandma G are coming to see me! I always love it when they come. I get LOTS of attention. They love seeing all my new tricks. They are going to stay the weekend. So, we are all very excited about that. We are glad Papa G feels up to the trip. Hope you all have a fabulous week!
Monday, February 2, 2009
"Happy Birthday Daddy"
Posted by The Grimm Family at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Miss Addie you are growing too fast! You'll figure out how to go forwards when your ready. Happy belated birthday to Daddy. Love to you all! Aunt Gail and Davis
Hi, Addie! Nice pictures, as always. You keep getting cuter and cuter all the time! You will figure out how to crawl forward soon, I'm sure. (From what I'm told, that was a problem for me when I was a baby, a long, long time ago!) I hope you get to share Daddy's birthday cake! 'Bye for now. Debbie M.
ADDIE IS CUTE ON THE STOVE.
I LOVE YA'LL
LOVE
ANNA
Don't worry Addie the Goolsby in you will allow you to crawl forward soon. The Grimm may be holding you back. Your Daddy is getting old.
Love,
Pop
Post a Comment