
We had a great visit with Papa G and Grandma G. They were here from Wednesday night til Monday morning. Ms. Debbie from church made my Daddy a "fishin" cake. We all enjoyed that. Mommy took Daddy on a date Friday night. I spent the night with Papa and Grandma. We had a fun time. I am doing pretty good. My doctor's appointment last Wednesday went well. I weighed in at 18 lbs 14 oz. I am getting to be quite the big girl!! I am cutting some new teeth so right now Mommy is my favorite person. I don't let her get very far from me. I am getting 4 new teeth on the top. We have been having some great weather. I even got to go for a "walk" in my stroller a few days last week. I hope all my "fans" are doing good and we will talk more soon.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Daddy's Birthday Celebration Continues
Posted by The Grimm Family at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Lil Bro Dave & Marla,
You two are incredible with this blog! I mean you post pics and comments so quick to when they happened!Thank You!So happy to see your folks, Dave, with Addie and the smiles on their faces!I'm still hoping to catch you on your cell for our birthday chat.I think back to when we were both younger and wondering what life would bring us. Wow, now here we are at 35 and 50 with so many moments filled with love among family and friends!I Love You both very much and give Addie a big squeeze from me and Mom. God's Blessings, Sis,Lori
Post a Comment