We are so glad to be home! We have started to settle into our routine. It is quite the change going from 1 to 2. I know all you out there with more than 2 just laughed out loud, but that's ok!!
Addie is being such a good big sister. She is adjusting well. Almost every time she looks at Josiah, she says in the sweetest voice "He is so cute!"
We had our 1 week check-up today and the doctor says we have a healthy baby! After the week we have had......that is such a relief to hear.
GOD IS GOOD!!!!!
Josiah is back up to his birth weight. We are so glad. He is eating good. We are glad to still have BB here to help! We will be sad when she leaves.
That is it for now.........more later
P.S. Please leave no comments about the bouncy seat. We already know it's pink :-)
3 comments:
I love the pic of Josiah. He is so cute!!!! Addie looks happy to be a big sister. I am happy Josiah and u r doing good!!!
Love Anna
That is HILARIOUS about the bouncy seat! Marla...that's why I love you, you can always make me laugh! I just laughed out loud! Love those pics...J is SO tiny!
So glad you're home! Boys and pink isn't so bad, I have a green bouncy for my GIRL and a bunch of blue/ green/sports themed stuff for her. :)
Just wanted you to know we are SOOOO glad to see you guys are home and doing well. You can give me some pointers in a few months about going from one to two and how that will work.
Love, Jen Stewart
Post a Comment