We have to throw out a HUGE thank you to BB for coming and staying almost three weeks with us. She was so much help. It was sad for me to see her leave, but know it was time. She did such an excellent job of taking care of Addie, Josiah and me. I am so thankful for her sacrifice to come help us! I miss her so much!!

Addie still thinks he is a keeper!!
The 3 of us.......sleepy, but happy :-)
We were so glad for Pop, Uncle Mark, Emmy, Anna and Micah to come spend the weekend with us. Anna was so good with Josiah and Addie. They both love her to pieces, as do I!!

Micah was a great helper too! He is such a sweet boy! We are so glad he came to our house!!

Emmy, of course, is an ol' pro at babies. She spoils my babies rotten and we LOVE it!!
I think four babies would have been better than just one!!

Addie and Uncle Mark playing games.
Pop really came to pick BB up to take her home, seeing Josiah was a bonus :-)
Proud Grandparents
The only thing missing is Jasper!!
And Josiah!

Emmy and Addie

2 comments:
Love the pics...hopefully soon the Hood's can join in all the fun. Love you guys. Hope to see you soon.
Anita
Marla,
I know how you felt when your mom left. I felt the same way:) Mothers are a true blessing! You will start to adjust and get a good routine going for your family but is truely a big change from going from one to two:) Take care and God Bless!
Tammi
Post a Comment