Here are some of the cookies me, Mommy and Daddy made today. I had lots of fun putting all the sprinkles on them!
We have a white christmas. We got about 8 inches of snow. Daddy made me go out and shovel snow . He says I am old enough to "earn my keep" now.
I did stop for a little break to play in the snow...and well you can't play without at least seeing what it taste like! Mommy said that was fine as long as I didn't eat the yellow snow :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! We hope you all have enjoyed your holidays. We certainly have. Dave's parents came the beginning of the month for our christmas concert at church so we celebrated early with them. We leave on Sunday to go to Nashville to celebrate with my family. Today, we just relaxed and had a fabulous family day. 
1 comments:
Me and Anna are not trying to fuss, but we would love to see some new pictures of Addie. Can't wait to see you next week.
Anita, Anna, and Jasper
Post a Comment