CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Holloween

Happy Halloween all my friends! We are having a great weekend. Yesterday, we carved our pumpkin. As you can see from the pictures, I wasn't so sure about getting my hands dirty but I really liked being outside so I was a very good girl. Today we are going over to some friends' house and eating chili then going trick or treating. I am going as a giraffe. My Mommy says I will be the cutest giraffe out there!!! I am sure she will post some pictures soon! (The picture of me and Daddy in the truck-Mommy just added that one bc she thought it was cute. I had fun "driving" him around)







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lil Bro Dave, Marla, & Addie,
Thanks for the halloween photos. Mom & I love to keep up with your travels through this blog. Lil Bro Darren, wife Michele, Daniel now 3 1/2 and dog Chandler are moving to Atlanta. Darren is working in a completely high definition studio at Fox. His boss is a coworker from KUSI that found him on Facebook & offered the job. Love & Hugs, Sis, Lori & Mom, Donna