This afternnon, we were playing. Well, I was playing-Addie didn't have a choice (poor baby). Anyway, she has all this hair in the back with little in the front-so i tried pigtails. They were cute but she had them out in record time. Thought I would share them with you.
It has been a while since our last post. We have been busy. We were in Nashville for a week. Dave had meetings there and we got to spend some time with Pop and BB. At the end of the week, Emily, Anna, Micah, Anita and Jasper came to see us. We also got to see Ben and Meg while we were there. We had a great time-like always, it just went by too fast. I have gone back to work part time which means I am working 2 days a week. Addie is adjusting well. She loves her "Ya-na" (which is Layna our sitter).
We had a beautiful weekend in KC so we hit the zoo. Here are a few pics of Addie (and Daddy) on the carousel. As you can see-Addie loved it (as did Dave).

Last Friday, July 24, Addie took her first steps!!! Her is a pic of some of her first. Dave is working on a video hopefully we can post soon.
Addie and BB. They became fast friends. Addie loves her BB (and her Pop). This is the only picture from our trip I took. I know, I know-that's bad. Hopefully, Emmy has some she can send me.
Monday, August 3, 2009
We are here......and walking!!!
Posted by The Grimm Family at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey, Addie! You are looking too cute - especially on the carousel - LOVE that top!! Can't believe your Mommy only took one picture while you were at BB's - at least it was a good one. I have several and will share them with you. Hugs and Kisses!!
Love,
Emmy
Post a Comment