CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

ok........hold on............

Me and my great Uncle Arv and great Aunt Colleen. (GG's brother)


Me enjoying one of GG's famous chocolate brownies with frosting-GOOD!!

I am helping Daddy mow the grass. I loved riding on the lawn mower.

This is me with my great Aunt Marie, my cousin Ryan and my great Grandma Grimm.

Me and Grandma Grimm

Me and Papa G waiting to go to church on Sunday morning


Me, Mommy and GG before church


Me and Mommy about to take a boat ride. It was fun!!!


Me and my cousin Hunter. We had fun playing. He had frogs in that bucket and as you can tell- I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!

Me and great Aunt Cook. (GG's sister)

Daddy and Mommy before their "date day" on Saturday. They look a little too happy for leaving me-don't you think?? I think it was bc they knew I was in good hands.

Me and my great Uncle Dale (Papa G's brother)

Me helping GG in her garden.


Hello all my blogger fans!! How are you? We have been busy here-but we are GREAT! I am officially a walker now. I am everywhere. I can quickly wear Mommy and Daddy out now on any given day. I am saying lots of words-seems like a new one every day. As you can see, we just got back from a trip to Papa G and GG's house in Minnesota. We had a lot of fun and I had several pictures to show you. Hope you enjoyed them. Our next trip is the first week of October. We are going to Pop and BB's house and I am going to stay all by myself with them for a couple of days. Hope Pop and BB are getting lots of rest :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures, Addie! Tell Mommy and Daddy they did a great job, and be sure to tell them thanks for a fun trip! It looks as if you had a wonderful time. You looked as if you really enjoyed GG's brownie, too. Congratulations on being a great walker! Don't get in too big a hurry to begin climbing everywhere; give Mommy and Daddy time to get used to the walking...the running, etc.! I love you, Addie. Debbie M.