Me and Daddy doing my MOST favorite thing to do these days-SWING!!!!
Eating a popsicle on one of our warm days-after the pool was too cold. I got warmed up in the sun and got to have a treat.
My first swim-not in love so much. The water was too cold. I didn't swim very long-just enough for Mommy to take this picture
On Memorial Day we went to the park with some friends and grilled out. I think by the time we left almost everyone had taken me out to swing. It was cool that day, but swingin' is always fun!!!
We went to see the Kansas City Royals play with some friends from church. I got introduced to cotton candy and as you can tell- I AM IN LOVE!!!!
I know it has been a while since we posted, but we haven't forgotten you. We have just been busy. We have had a beautiful spring here. Weather has been great. So, we spend lots of time outside. I am growing fast. Not walking yet-but man when I do you better look out!!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
It has been a LONG time....
Posted by The Grimm Family at 6:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What wonderful new pictures! They were worth the wait. Addie, you are getting to be such a big girl, and I'm glad you are enjoying your swing so much! That cotton candy looked really good, too. I'll probably see you at church on Sunday. Debbie
So glad to see some more pictures. I did think you had forgotten us. Would love t see you. Maybe soon. Love, Aunt Gail and Uncle D!
Post a Comment