CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ben is Married!!!!!!


We had a wonderful trip to Nashville. Ben and Megan were married at sunset on Saturday night. They had a beautiful ceremony and are now enjoying their honeymoon in Cancun. It was great to see all of our family. What a celebration we had!! Addie made the trip well. I think she has decided she really likes to fly. She was such a good girl. She has now made it through all 3 of the orange veggies and will get to start the green ones soon. She has loved everything so far. Hope you all have a great week. We love you!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This isn't fair. I want to see the girl he married? Where is she?
IKE

Anonymous said...

Addie, it was sooo good to get to see you!! You were such a good girl.
Hugs and Kisses-
Emmy

Anonymous said...

Addie you was a great girl for the wedding and reception and it is hard to beleive that your Uncle Ben is married. It seems like it was not so long ago he was your size. Love Aunt Wanda

Anonymous said...

IKE Why do you want to see her? She's married! It was a wonderful wedding and we all had a great time and enjoyed Addie and Jasper who we all wanted to hold. But we had a great time with Anna and Micha also. When are we all getting to gether for Christmas this year? Love Aunt Gail and Uncle Davis

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU ADDIE.
I MISS ADDIE, MARMAR,DAVE.
LOVE
ANNA

Anonymous said...

Marla, I haven't seen Ben since he was running around your house pestering us girls. High school seems so long ago and yet so vivid in my memories. I love getting to catch up. Miss you.