CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

To our friends and family

Over the last several weeks, we have heard that many of our friends and family keep up with our family through the blog. We would like to hear from you!! We enjoy reading your comments as much as you enjoy reading our post. So, when you get an extra minute, say "Hi!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you all last weekend. Addie is adorable. I have enjoyed the blog. Addie is a beautiful princess.

Love,
Aunt Janice

Anonymous said...

Hi David, Marla and Addie,
Just checked the blog and the pictures are just wonderful!! I hadn't checked for a while so had to catch up. We can keep track of you guys easier this way!! Love you, Arv & Colleen

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Yes I am enjoying the blog and was glad to finnaly meet my newest GREAT neice She is so beautiful and I love her princess dress and she is truly a beautiful princess. Love Aunt Wanda