

Part of our vacation was traveling down to Mississippi to see some of my (Marla) family. Here are pics of Addison with both my sisters, Emily and Anita and also a picture of Addie with my Aunt Wanda (my dad's sister). There were more pics I wanted to post but SOME PEOPLE (you know who you are) have forbidden me to put their picture on our blog.
OK........I was kidding about being forbidden it was more of a forceful suggestion..........love you AG
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
More Vacation Pics
Posted by The Grimm Family at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did not forbid. I just asked you nicely(or that was the way I meant it anyway)I had much rather see other people and sweet little Addie I know how ugly I am! Ha! I love you all dearly. Love, Aunt Gail
Addie you are adorable and Papa G. and I miss you so much. I think it is time for some Grandma and Papa loves. You are so cute in all your pictures. Hope you are staying cool in MO. We are cooking here in MN. Love you all, Papa G and Grandma G.
Post a Comment