CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

On our own





We had a wonderful weekend. Pop (Benny) and Emmy (Emily) flew in on Saturday and spent the weekend with us. The only thing missing was a little girl named Anna that is EXTREMELY excited to meet her new cousin. Daddy said he came to meet Addison but considering Mama had been here for almost three weeks I accused him of flying in just to pick her up and take her back home:) Addie loved meeting them. Today after we got home from the airport, I looked at Addie and she looked at me like "What now?" In my head I was like "Don't ask me!" but we survived. We are looking forward to a visit from Uncle Quess, NeNe and Jasper this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I loved the new pictures. i cannot wait to get home every day and see the new ones. Benny looked really good with little Addison. You will be surprised when you see how much Jasper has grown. Love you all. Great Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Everytime Layna and I would have that "What now?" moment, she pooped her diaper. I learned to stop asking real fast! You all look so happy. You can't tell you weren't getting any sleep!