CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

My first time at church


Mommy was ready to go to church. I, Marla, had not been to church since Easter because of work then bed rest. So, Saturday night we decided to venture to church. Isn't Addison adorable in the dress Mama B bought her? Her daddy was so proud to have us in church. She, of course. was a perfect little angel!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the Star Wars pjs? Something like "Daddy's little Sith?"

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, Marla! You have a beautiful family and precious baby girl. Mrs. Becky shared your info with us. Congratulations! I would love to hear from you some time... jonathanandwendybaker@yahoo.com .

Love ya!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Looks like Addison is really enjoying church She looks so beautiful Love Aunt Wanda

Anonymous said...

Okay it is time for more pitures Love,\, Aunt Gal