CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

yep......it's been a while.......


Addie and Daddy and their "big catch"

Addie and Daddy on their date to the art museum and
lunch at P.F. Changs (Addie's choice)



My little man!! such a sweet, happy boy

Addie all ready for "meet the teacher" night at preschool.


ok...for starters, I know it has been a while, so no need for reminders on that. We have been very busy since my last post. We now have a 6 month old and a preschooler at our house! Life is wonderful, busy but wonderful!!! We have had a very hot summer here but have done lots of fun things in spite of the heat. In July, David and I were both off for a week (including a Sunday) so we did a "stay-cation" and did things around the city. We had a blast-so so much fun! Then, the beginning of August, the kiddos and I headed to Nashville for about 6 days. We had a fun time seeing everyone. Now, here it is September and Addie starts preschool on Tuesday. It is bittersweet for me.....I LOVE seeing her grow and mature and at the same time I HATE seeing her grow-up. She will be going 3 mornings a week for 2 1/2 hours. So, that will give her some time with her new friends and me and Josiah some time to hang out.....and I REALLY plan on cleaning some of those days. You know, do some things that are easier without me little "helper."
maybe next time it won't be so long before another post.............maybe it will..........who knows???


0 comments: