CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

"hangin' out at home"



Me and Mommy are both doing great! We are playing a lot. I wanted to show you how much I have grown. I am about 10 lbs now!!!! We are all looking forward to a visit from Papa G and Grandma G this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie is really growing and she seems to be really enjoying her Mommy playing with her. I bet she cannot wait for Aunt Gail to hold her though!

Anonymous said...

My first note did not come through. Addie is beautiful and she is getting so big. We can hardly wait to start spoiling her. She is a Sweetheart. Love you Addie, Mom and Dad too. Love, Papa G and Grandma G.

Anonymous said...

This kid is looking more and more like Dave. Can yall do something to reverse that trend?
Just kidding. I hope to be out there soon enough and stay a few extra days.
IKE